Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yup..a week has past, and have to update my blog again..=) I'll start up with the presentation first, it was quite good as i can say haha..i'm not nervous anymore when speaking up infront of my classmates..=) well it was at least better than before but still there are some holes needs to be patch up..=) YESS i will continue to do better...JIA YOU! This whole week there is hell lots of test going on and i was like still unsure of what to do for my test...OMG i don't understand alot about BIS computer stuff or whatever haha..=) As for the others modules i still can manage quite abit and hopefully i'm able to pass my tests woohoo..=) I shall stop blogging about my school stuff for this week and after all these test i thought of having a good rest and indulged myself for abit..haha. Went to "thai express" last tuesday with my bf, we order not really much but the food there was great. We had a sumptuous meal and after that we went to "andersen's" to have our dessert..haha at first we wouldn't what to order so it's like we have 3 orders and it came down to 2 finally but we took like half an hour to make up our decision..haha so stupid of us. =)



Crayfish with crystal noodles! I love it!

First time trying, not bad !!!!!




Andersen's for our dessert, sorry almost finished then take picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment